2011 is almost over, we have a month left. Do a few things to make sure YOU end this year on a positive note.
1. Instead of looking back, look forward.
2. Don’t write resolutions, set goals.
3. Make it a point to do something special for yourself this month.
4. Celebrate the holidays by doing something unconventional. Go for a long walk alone, rescue a dog from the shelter, visit an elderly neighbor, borrow kids for an afternoon from a harried mom.
5. Fall in love again. With him, with your friends and with yourself!
6. Thank God every day.
7. Lift up your head, square those shoulders and stand proud. Wow doesn’t that feel good?
8. Close your eyes, take three deep breaths. You blood pressure is now lower and you can go forth and conquer the world!
9. Write a letter telling someone how much they mean to you.
10. It’s okay if you don’t get it all done! Its all right, they won’t even notice. I promise.